There is an interesting discussion on contagion in the recent issue of Journal of Public Health. Here’s a link to advanced access to three related articles – http://jpubhealth.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/recent – including my short piece: Comment on Peckham: contagion–epidemiological models and financial crises.
- Regeneration for ALL twitter.com/CCT_onSea/stat… 6 days ago
- A&SM#4 Peckpo (Sensorium)@Keynote viralcontagion.blog/2018/11/12/asm… 6 days ago
- Images from A&SM#4 viralcontagion.blog/2018/11/08/ima… https://t.co/EiBezizD8f 1 week ago
- Details of next CERG event in North Woolwich twitter.com/CCT_onSea/stat… 1 week ago
- Silvertown Sessions (22nd Nov) Regeneration for All! cerg.blog/2018/11/08/sil… 1 week ago
- Unthinking twitter.com/mistersolo/sta… 1 week ago
- Tube Travel to A&SM#4 Tomorrow viralcontagion.blog/2018/11/06/tub… 1 week ago