There is an interesting discussion on contagion in the recent issue of Journal of Public Health. Here’s a link to advanced access to three related articles – http://jpubhealth.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/recent – including my short piece: Comment on Peckham: contagion–epidemiological models and financial crises.
- A&SM#5 call for paper, artwork and two confirmed keynotes
- A&SM#5 cfp
- A&SM#5>More-Than>June 25-26th 2020
- A&SM#5>More-Than>June 25-26th 2020, East London
- A new, modified blurb for A Sleepwalker’s Guide to Social Media
- A Sleepwalker’s Guide to Social Media is now in production with Polity, due July 2020
- Emerging Affinities – Possible Futures of Performative Arts
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.