- Visit to Paris April 23rd
- Registration opens 1st April for #SSASS: ANIMATIONS AND PROVOCATIONS Society for the Study of Affect Summer School
- Silvertown Sessions on Community Wealth Building, 9th May 2019 – programme update
- Neuroliberalism in Action
- Call for Contributors to Workshop on Community Wealth Building
- Video from Transmediale 2019, Berlin
- Gadget Consciousness: Collective Thought, Will and Action in the Age of Social Media
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: social media
There’s a video of the Reworking the Brain session at Transmediale 2019.
On my list… Published today – a new book in the Pluto Press Digital Barricades series – Gadget Consciousness: Collective Thought, Will and Action in the Age of Social Media by Joss Hands Description: What impact does our relentless fixation … Continue reading →
A&SM#4 Registration closed at 12.00am this morning Sorry. We can’t accept any more online registrations. A&SM#4 Speakers List Tony D Sampson (University of East London, UK) Lisa Mooney (University of East London, UK) Stephen Maddison (University of East London, UK) … Continue reading →
Please note that free registration for A&SM#4 closes on Monday 5th Nov. Following university security procedures attendees must be registered online (see link below) before they can enter the USS campus on the day of the conference. A&SM#4: Notifications from the … Continue reading →
Artists Dean Todd and Mikey B Georgeson will be curating more Sensorium events at this year’s 4th A&SM conference. Expect more liminal performances, the Actual Occasion silent disco and live music at the Affect and Social Media book launch from … Continue reading →
Looking forward to reading Tero Karppi’s new book. I chaired a panel he spoke at in Aarhus this summer. Exciting stuff! Recommended reading.