… perhaps the capitalist financial contagions have reached it first, stifling its goal to re-imagine democracy. Not much of that about in the age of austerity. All the authors (including moi) have been contacted saying that nothing is happening since no one has been paid for their work on the journal for 5 or more months. This is a real shame, it is an excellent publication. The idea of “The politics of the Unrepresentable” made for a nice call and potentially an interesting issue.
- Two Assemblage Brain related articles published in AI and Society
- ‘Fiction Machines’ cfp deadline looming
- Slides and images for Tony and Mikey’s SSASS
- Invite to the next In the City seminar at UEL’s USS building on Weds November 6th
- Review of Sergio Tonkonoff’s From Tarde to Deleuze and Foucault: The Infinitesimal Revolution
- CfP ‘Fiction Machines’
- There’s a review of A&SM book in this chapter on Affect Theory
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.