… perhaps the capitalist financial contagions have reached it first, stifling its goal to re-imagine democracy. Not much of that about in the age of austerity. All the authors (including moi) have been contacted saying that nothing is happening since no one has been paid for their work on the journal for 5 or more months. This is a real shame, it is an excellent publication. The idea of “The politics of the Unrepresentable” made for a nice call and potentially an interesting issue.
- Alongside the huge costs for planning and consultancy for the failed Garden Bridge and Boris Island Airport proposa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Regeneration for ALL twitter.com/CCT_onSea/stat… 1 week ago
- A&SM#4 Peckpo (Sensorium)@Keynote viralcontagion.blog/2018/11/12/asm… 1 week ago
- Images from A&SM#4 viralcontagion.blog/2018/11/08/ima… https://t.co/EiBezizD8f 1 week ago
- Details of next CERG event in North Woolwich twitter.com/CCT_onSea/stat… 1 week ago
- Silvertown Sessions (22nd Nov) Regeneration for All! cerg.blog/2018/11/08/sil… 1 week ago
- Unthinking twitter.com/mistersolo/sta… 2 weeks ago