… perhaps the capitalist financial contagions have reached it first, stifling its goal to re-imagine democracy. Not much of that about in the age of austerity. All the authors (including moi) have been contacted saying that nothing is happening since no one has been paid for their work on the journal for 5 or more months. This is a real shame, it is an excellent publication. The idea of “The politics of the Unrepresentable” made for a nice call and potentially an interesting issue.
- Affects, Interfaces, Events Programme viralcontagion.blog/2018/08/20/aff… 12 hours ago
- @juspar A new direction in contagion/virality thesis 3 weeks ago
- Why can’t social media delete race hate? viralcontagion.blog/2018/07/25/why… 3 weeks ago
- @leahkomen1 I wouldn't put you through that again :-) 1 month ago
- Someone on Sky this morning saying Trump protesters interfering with US politics. Well well, more reasons to turn u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @karppi Cheers! @karppi 1 month ago
- Affect and Social Media book published today! viralcontagion.blog/2018/07/12/aff… https://t.co/pdeulFGnAX 1 month ago