Thoroughly enjoyed a visit to Turku last week for the affective capitalism symposium (see below). Very interesting discussions and papers presented on all kinds of affective digital media strategies and emotional consumption. There is also be a cfp for a special edition for Ephemera – more to follow on that.
- @juspar A new direction in contagion/virality thesis 3 weeks ago
- Why can’t social media delete race hate? viralcontagion.blog/2018/07/25/why… 3 weeks ago
- @leahkomen1 I wouldn't put you through that again :-) 1 month ago
- Someone on Sky this morning saying Trump protesters interfering with US politics. Well well, more reasons to turn u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @karppi Cheers! @karppi 1 month ago
- Affect and Social Media book published today! viralcontagion.blog/2018/07/12/aff… https://t.co/pdeulFGnAX 1 month ago
- Facebook fined loose change ffs! theguardian.com/technology/201… 1 month ago