There’s a nice summary of a talk I did on virality for the Global Media Cultures masters programme at the University of Warwick yesterday. Some really interesting points came up about links between network science and the attention economy and the relation between science and cultural theory.
- Regeneration for ALL twitter.com/CCT_onSea/stat… 2 days ago
- A&SM#4 Peckpo (Sensorium)@Keynote viralcontagion.blog/2018/11/12/asm… 2 days ago
- Images from A&SM#4 viralcontagion.blog/2018/11/08/ima… https://t.co/EiBezizD8f 6 days ago
- Details of next CERG event in North Woolwich twitter.com/CCT_onSea/stat… 6 days ago
- Silvertown Sessions (22nd Nov) Regeneration for All! cerg.blog/2018/11/08/sil… 6 days ago
- Unthinking twitter.com/mistersolo/sta… 1 week ago
- Tube Travel to A&SM#4 Tomorrow viralcontagion.blog/2018/11/06/tub… 1 week ago