There’s a nice summary of a talk I did on virality for the Global Media Cultures masters programme at the University of Warwick yesterday. Some really interesting points came up about links between network science and the attention economy and the relation between science and cultural theory.
- Affects, Interfaces, Events Programme viralcontagion.blog/2018/08/20/aff… 12 hours ago
- @juspar A new direction in contagion/virality thesis 3 weeks ago
- Why can’t social media delete race hate? viralcontagion.blog/2018/07/25/why… 3 weeks ago
- @leahkomen1 I wouldn't put you through that again :-) 1 month ago
- Someone on Sky this morning saying Trump protesters interfering with US politics. Well well, more reasons to turn u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @karppi Cheers! @karppi 1 month ago
- Affect and Social Media book published today! viralcontagion.blog/2018/07/12/aff… https://t.co/pdeulFGnAX 1 month ago