An interesting article exploring from a journalistic perspective “What the Fetishization of Social Media Is Costing Us All”. It makes the point that even virality has, it seems, gone viral. Social media are the obsession of the media. But the “value” of going viral doesn’t matter, as long as it’s viral! Yes, good point.In a similar way I have also questioned the value of going viral, making the point that it is indeed difficult to tell apart the medium from the virus. With a nod to McLuhan and Baudrillard (without references, it must be added).
- Regeneration for ALL twitter.com/CCT_onSea/stat… 6 days ago
- A&SM#4 Peckpo (Sensorium)@Keynote viralcontagion.blog/2018/11/12/asm… 6 days ago
- Images from A&SM#4 viralcontagion.blog/2018/11/08/ima… https://t.co/EiBezizD8f 1 week ago
- Details of next CERG event in North Woolwich twitter.com/CCT_onSea/stat… 1 week ago
- Silvertown Sessions (22nd Nov) Regeneration for All! cerg.blog/2018/11/08/sil… 1 week ago
- Unthinking twitter.com/mistersolo/sta… 1 week ago
- Tube Travel to A&SM#4 Tomorrow viralcontagion.blog/2018/11/06/tub… 1 week ago