- Gadget Consciousness: Collective Thought, Will and Action in the Age of Social Media
- Digital Ecologies II: Fiction Machines – final call
- Truly Civic: Strengthening the connection between universities and their places
- #SSASS ANIMATIONS AND PROVOCATIONS Summer School call
- A review of the Reworking the Brain session at Transmediale in Berlin on 1st Feb
- Reworking the Brain at Transmediale, 2019 Berlin
- Meme War at Open Intelligence Lab (OILab) Workshop
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Tony D Sampson
Digital Ecologies II: Fiction Machines has a website with cfp and submission details. See here: https://www.bathspa.ac.uk//news-and-events/events/digital-ecologies-ii/ Digital Ecologies II: Fiction Machines Tuesday 16 July, 2019 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM The Centre for Media Research Bath Spa University Newton Park, … Continue reading
This topic has been getting a lot of TV/Press coverage here in the UK. Here’s a video of a symposium discussing artistic resistance, critical theory strategies to ‘internet addiction’ and the book Are We All Addicts Now? Convened at Central … Continue reading
Unthought Meets The Assemblage Brain: A Dialogue Between N Katherine Hayles and Tony D Sampson My dialogue with N. Katherine Hayles has just been published in the latest issue of the excellent Capacious journal with illustrations by Dorota Piekorz (right) and … Continue reading
There’s another iteration of my Rizofera interview on the Italian website, Effimera.