- Visit to Paris April 23rd
- Registration opens 1st April for #SSASS: ANIMATIONS AND PROVOCATIONS Society for the Study of Affect Summer School
- Silvertown Sessions on Community Wealth Building, 9th May 2019 – programme update
- Neuroliberalism in Action
- Call for Contributors to Workshop on Community Wealth Building
- Video from Transmediale 2019, Berlin
- Gadget Consciousness: Collective Thought, Will and Action in the Age of Social Media
- @mistersolo WOW!!!!! 2 days ago
- Visit to Paris April 23rd viralcontagion.blog/2019/04/17/vis… https://t.co/0swcIH61B0 2 days ago
- New Postcards for Resorting to the Coast Conference on 24th May cerg.blog/2019/04/12/new… https://t.co/11UgoDbHuj 1 week ago
- Registration opens 1st April for #SSASS: ANIMATIONS AND PROVOCATIONS Society for the Study of Affect Summer School viralcontagion.blog/2019/03/26/reg… 3 weeks ago
- Silvertown Sessions on Community Wealth Building, 9th May 2019 – programme update viralcontagion.blog/2019/03/20/sil… 1 month ago
- Silvertown Sessions on Community Wealth Building, 9th May 2019 – programme update cerg.blog/2019/03/20/sil… https://t.co/borNLOcN8V 1 month ago
- Neuroliberalism in Action viralcontagion.blog/2019/03/07/neu… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Deleuze
I’m very pleased to announce that the first copy of my new book arrived in the UK today from the US. I was expecting it in early Feb, but it’s here all shiny and new! I’ve also confirmed two book … Continue reading
This short piece features in a book produced as part of the Conway Actants exhibit by Deborah Gardner and Jane Millar at Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, London earlier this year – a ‘a unique, visual art project which directly responds to Conway Hall’s spaces, ethos, activities and archive.’ https://conwayhall.org.uk/event/conway-actants/. It’s adapted from a talk at a Club Critical Theory event at the Exhibit.
It also lightly engages with some of ideas developed in the forthcoming book The Assemblage Brain: Sense making in Neuroculture (Minnesota University Press) due early next year.
Thrilled to announce that we have the sound recordist, artist, musician Stuart Bowditch lined up for the first Club Critical Theory event on Thursday 17th April. The event is free and starts at 9pm upstairs at the excellent Railway Hotel! … Continue reading
More details of the first club critical theory event. Click on the image to view. Further details about the talks and music to follow… UPDATE: See club critical theory blog for more details.