- A&SM#5 CfP deadline fast approaching
- Call for papers and artwork deadline to A&SM#5/Sensorium Fri 21st Feb
- A&SM#5 Sensorium Song
- Keynotes confirmed for A&SM#5 – and a Sensorium Song is on its way!
- A&SM#5 call for paper, artwork and two confirmed keynotes
- A&SM#5 cfp
- A&SM#5>More-Than>June 25-26th 2020
- A&SM#5 CfP deadline fast approaching viralcontagion.blog/2020/02/18/asm… https://t.co/9cWQ05LLkB 14 hours ago
- Final Call for Papers/Artworks Deadline 21/2/20 Affect & Social Media#5/Sensorium Art Show >MORE-THAN> East London:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Call for papers and artwork deadline to A&SM#5/Sensorium Fri 21st Feb viralcontagion.blog/2020/02/17/cal… https://t.co/YnLQjN74cM 1 day ago
- A&SM#5 Sensorium Song youtube.com/watch?v=XIQaQM… viralcontagion.blog/2020/01/31/asm… 2 weeks ago
- Keynotes confirmed for A&SM#5 – and a Sensorium Song is on its way! viralcontagion.blog/2020/01/29/key… https://t.co/sPyIIaobAp 2 weeks ago
- A&SM#5 call for paper, artwork and two confirmed keynotes viralcontagion.blog/2020/01/23/asm… https://t.co/6mbbMZ66l6 3 weeks ago
- A&SM#5 cfp viralcontagion.blog/2020/01/07/asm… https://t.co/hBBm19IStc 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Deleuze
I’m very pleased to announce that the first copy of my new book arrived in the UK today from the US. I was expecting it in early Feb, but it’s here all shiny and new! I’ve also confirmed two book … Continue reading
This short piece features in a book produced as part of the Conway Actants exhibit by Deborah Gardner and Jane Millar at Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, London earlier this year – a ‘a unique, visual art project which directly responds to Conway Hall’s spaces, ethos, activities and archive.’ https://conwayhall.org.uk/event/conway-actants/. It’s adapted from a talk at a Club Critical Theory event at the Exhibit.
It also lightly engages with some of ideas developed in the forthcoming book The Assemblage Brain: Sense making in Neuroculture (Minnesota University Press) due early next year.
Thrilled to announce that we have the sound recordist, artist, musician Stuart Bowditch lined up for the first Club Critical Theory event on Thursday 17th April. The event is free and starts at 9pm upstairs at the excellent Railway Hotel! … Continue reading
More details of the first club critical theory event. Click on the image to view. Further details about the talks and music to follow… UPDATE: See club critical theory blog for more details.