- A review of the Reworking the Brain session at Transmediale in Berlin on 1st Feb
- Reworking the Brain at Transmediale, 2019 Berlin
- Meme War at Open Intelligence Lab (OILab) Workshop
- Digital Ecologies II: Fiction Machines
- Link to Transmediale Events Schedule
- CALL FOR PROPOSALS: Digital Ecologies II: Fiction Machines
- Reworking the Brain in Berlin
- That was fun @dmstfctn - nice group of students too. twitter.com/dmstfctn/statu… 22 hours ago
- RT @mdieter: Deep vernacular web research w/ @o_i_l_a_b this week @CIMethods https://t.co/aPwgZpQ7wK 1 day ago
- A review of the Reworking the Brain session at Transmediale in Berlin on 1st Feb viralcontagion.blog/2019/02/14/a-r… https://t.co/k9q3BXx9d8 1 day ago
- Reworking the Brain at Transmediale, 2019 Berlin viralcontagion.blog/2019/02/02/rew… https://t.co/0afqkxtseW 2 weeks ago
- RT @smwark: Workshop on digital methods for studying the 'deep vernacular web' (4Chan/Reddit) at @CIMethods 👇 twitter.com/CIMethods/stat… 2 weeks ago
- Open Intelligence Lab (OILab)@Workshop viralcontagion.blog/2019/01/30/ope… 2 weeks ago
- Digital Ecologies II: Fiction Machines viralcontagion.blog/2019/01/24/dig… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Deleuze
I’m very pleased to announce that the first copy of my new book arrived in the UK today from the US. I was expecting it in early Feb, but it’s here all shiny and new! I’ve also confirmed two book … Continue reading
This short piece features in a book produced as part of the Conway Actants exhibit by Deborah Gardner and Jane Millar at Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, London earlier this year – a ‘a unique, visual art project which directly responds to Conway Hall’s spaces, ethos, activities and archive.’ https://conwayhall.org.uk/event/conway-actants/. It’s adapted from a talk at a Club Critical Theory event at the Exhibit.
It also lightly engages with some of ideas developed in the forthcoming book The Assemblage Brain: Sense making in Neuroculture (Minnesota University Press) due early next year.
Thrilled to announce that we have the sound recordist, artist, musician Stuart Bowditch lined up for the first Club Critical Theory event on Thursday 17th April. The event is free and starts at 9pm upstairs at the excellent Railway Hotel! … Continue reading
More details of the first club critical theory event. Click on the image to view. Further details about the talks and music to follow… UPDATE: See club critical theory blog for more details.