- Regeneration for ALL twitter.com/CCT_onSea/stat… 5 days ago
- A&SM#4 Peckpo (Sensorium)@Keynote viralcontagion.blog/2018/11/12/asm… 6 days ago
- Images from A&SM#4 viralcontagion.blog/2018/11/08/ima… https://t.co/EiBezizD8f 1 week ago
- Details of next CERG event in North Woolwich twitter.com/CCT_onSea/stat… 1 week ago
- Silvertown Sessions (22nd Nov) Regeneration for All! cerg.blog/2018/11/08/sil… 1 week ago
- Unthinking twitter.com/mistersolo/sta… 1 week ago
- Tube Travel to A&SM#4 Tomorrow viralcontagion.blog/2018/11/06/tub… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: assemblage theory
Thrilled to be celebrating Mikey B Georgeson’s Deadends (a made-up culture) show at Studio One Gallery in Wandsworth (6pm) on 23rd Feb. The documentary The Deadends (in search of truth) was recently shown at the ICA 100 years of Dada giving rise … Continue reading
This short piece features in a book produced as part of the Conway Actants exhibit by Deborah Gardner and Jane Millar at Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, London earlier this year – a ‘a unique, visual art project which directly responds to Conway Hall’s spaces, ethos, activities and archive.’ https://conwayhall.org.uk/event/conway-actants/. It’s adapted from a talk at a Club Critical Theory event at the Exhibit.
It also lightly engages with some of ideas developed in the forthcoming book The Assemblage Brain: Sense making in Neuroculture (Minnesota University Press) due early next year.
Imitative Invention – a review of Olga Goriunova’s excellent new book Art Platforms and Cultural Production on the Internet http://www.metamute.org/community/reviews/imitative-invention