- Transmediale 2019 Programme Updates viralcontagion.blog/2018/12/12/tra… https://t.co/2GM9AE1NLs 5 days ago
- More images from Affect & Social Media#4 (A&SM#4) viralcontagion.blog/affect-social-… via @wordpressdotcom 1 week ago
- Further coverage of A&SM#4 on the UEL website viralcontagion.blog/2018/11/26/fur… https://t.co/Sdo6UXRomt 3 weeks ago
- Photo from Silvertown Sessions_Regeneration for ALL viralcontagion.blog/2018/11/25/pho… 3 weeks ago
- RT @CCT_onSea: Photo from Silvertown Sessions_Regeneration for ALL cerg.blog/2018/11/25/pho… https://t.co/moE8Xr7bFQ 3 weeks ago
- Photo from Silvertown Sessions_Regeneration for ALL cerg.blog/2018/11/25/pho… https://t.co/pb8Os8G4ug 3 weeks ago
- Alongside the huge costs for planning and consultancy for the failed Garden Bridge and Boris Island Airport proposa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
Tag Archives: assemblage theory
Thrilled to be celebrating Mikey B Georgeson’s Deadends (a made-up culture) show at Studio One Gallery in Wandsworth (6pm) on 23rd Feb. The documentary The Deadends (in search of truth) was recently shown at the ICA 100 years of Dada giving rise … Continue reading
This short piece features in a book produced as part of the Conway Actants exhibit by Deborah Gardner and Jane Millar at Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, London earlier this year – a ‘a unique, visual art project which directly responds to Conway Hall’s spaces, ethos, activities and archive.’ https://conwayhall.org.uk/event/conway-actants/. It’s adapted from a talk at a Club Critical Theory event at the Exhibit.
It also lightly engages with some of ideas developed in the forthcoming book The Assemblage Brain: Sense making in Neuroculture (Minnesota University Press) due early next year.
Imitative Invention – a review of Olga Goriunova’s excellent new book Art Platforms and Cultural Production on the Internet http://www.metamute.org/community/reviews/imitative-invention