- A&SM#4.5 2020 GOES LIVE ON JULY 16th
- A Short Video Guide to Social Media Sleepwalkers
- A User’s Guide to the Sleepwalker video
- Third call for A&SM#4.5
- A Sleepwalker’s Guide to Social Media released!
- Affect & Social Media#4.5 cfp DEADLINE EXTENDED – June 12th 2020
- Virality, Covid-19, and the Lockdown Aesthetic
- RT @politybooks: The New Logics of Viral Media by @TonyDSpamson and @juspar boundary2.org/2020/04/tony-d… 1 hour ago
- RT @politybooks: Tony D. Sampson's cutting-edge analysis of the power and impact of social media and its users is now available https://t.c… 7 hours ago
- A&SM#4.5 2020 GOES LIVE ON JULY 16th viralcontagion.blog/2020/07/04/asm… 5 days ago
- CERG win two awards from UEL cerg.blog/2020/07/01/cer… 1 week ago
- Senior lecturer in Media job at UEL jobs.uel.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?r… 1 week ago
- A Short Video Guide to Social Media Sleepwalkers viralcontagion.blog/2020/06/15/a-s… 3 weeks ago
- A User's Guide to The Sleepwalker @politybooks. Thanks to @mistersolo for aesthetic diagrams and images of his Somn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: assemblage theory
Thrilled to be celebrating Mikey B Georgeson’s Deadends (a made-up culture) show at Studio One Gallery in Wandsworth (6pm) on 23rd Feb. The documentary The Deadends (in search of truth) was recently shown at the ICA 100 years of Dada giving rise … Continue reading
This short piece features in a book produced as part of the Conway Actants exhibit by Deborah Gardner and Jane Millar at Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, London earlier this year – a ‘a unique, visual art project which directly responds to Conway Hall’s spaces, ethos, activities and archive.’ https://conwayhall.org.uk/event/conway-actants/. It’s adapted from a talk at a Club Critical Theory event at the Exhibit.
It also lightly engages with some of ideas developed in the forthcoming book The Assemblage Brain: Sense making in Neuroculture (Minnesota University Press) due early next year.
Imitative Invention – a review of Olga Goriunova’s excellent new book Art Platforms and Cultural Production on the Internet http://www.metamute.org/community/reviews/imitative-invention