- A&SM#5/CfP Closed/Registration Open
- A&SM#5 CfP deadline fast approaching
- Call for papers and artwork deadline to A&SM#5/Sensorium Fri 21st Feb
- A&SM#5 Sensorium Song
- Keynotes confirmed for A&SM#5 – and a Sensorium Song is on its way!
- A&SM#5 call for paper, artwork and two confirmed keynotes
- A&SM#5 cfp
- A&SM#5 CfP Closed, Registration Open viralcontagion.blog/asm5-summer-20… 2 days ago
- A&SM#5/CfP Closed/Registration Open viralcontagion.blog/2020/02/25/asm… https://t.co/ngahYgm4Nz 2 days ago
- A&SM#5 CfP deadline fast approaching viralcontagion.blog/2020/02/18/asm… https://t.co/9cWQ05LLkB 1 week ago
- Final Call for Papers/Artworks Deadline 21/2/20 Affect & Social Media#5/Sensorium Art Show >MORE-THAN> East London:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Call for papers and artwork deadline to A&SM#5/Sensorium Fri 21st Feb viralcontagion.blog/2020/02/17/cal… https://t.co/YnLQjN74cM 1 week ago
- A&SM#5 Sensorium Song youtube.com/watch?v=XIQaQM… viralcontagion.blog/2020/01/31/asm… 3 weeks ago
- Keynotes confirmed for A&SM#5 – and a Sensorium Song is on its way! viralcontagion.blog/2020/01/29/key… https://t.co/sPyIIaobAp 4 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Guattari
This short piece features in a book produced as part of the Conway Actants exhibit by Deborah Gardner and Jane Millar at Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, London earlier this year – a ‘a unique, visual art project which directly responds to Conway Hall’s spaces, ethos, activities and archive.’ https://conwayhall.org.uk/event/conway-actants/. It’s adapted from a talk at a Club Critical Theory event at the Exhibit.
It also lightly engages with some of ideas developed in the forthcoming book The Assemblage Brain: Sense making in Neuroculture (Minnesota University Press) due early next year.
For those visitors to Virality who haven’t yet read The Spam Book (Hampton Press, 2009) here is the introductory chapter (co-written with Jussi Parikka) and including the introduction to the first section of the collection: Contagions. ON ANOMALOUS OBJECTS OF DIGITAL … Continue reading