- Regeneration for ALL twitter.com/CCT_onSea/stat… 5 days ago
- A&SM#4 Peckpo (Sensorium)@Keynote viralcontagion.blog/2018/11/12/asm… 6 days ago
- Images from A&SM#4 viralcontagion.blog/2018/11/08/ima… https://t.co/EiBezizD8f 1 week ago
- Details of next CERG event in North Woolwich twitter.com/CCT_onSea/stat… 1 week ago
- Silvertown Sessions (22nd Nov) Regeneration for All! cerg.blog/2018/11/08/sil… 1 week ago
- Unthinking twitter.com/mistersolo/sta… 1 week ago
- Tube Travel to A&SM#4 Tomorrow viralcontagion.blog/2018/11/06/tub… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Guattari
This short piece features in a book produced as part of the Conway Actants exhibit by Deborah Gardner and Jane Millar at Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, London earlier this year – a ‘a unique, visual art project which directly responds to Conway Hall’s spaces, ethos, activities and archive.’ https://conwayhall.org.uk/event/conway-actants/. It’s adapted from a talk at a Club Critical Theory event at the Exhibit.
It also lightly engages with some of ideas developed in the forthcoming book The Assemblage Brain: Sense making in Neuroculture (Minnesota University Press) due early next year.
For those visitors to Virality who haven’t yet read The Spam Book (Hampton Press, 2009) here is the introductory chapter (co-written with Jussi Parikka) and including the introduction to the first section of the collection: Contagions. ON ANOMALOUS OBJECTS OF DIGITAL … Continue reading