- Affects, Interfaces, Events Programme viralcontagion.blog/2018/08/20/aff… 18 hours ago
- @juspar A new direction in contagion/virality thesis 3 weeks ago
- Why can’t social media delete race hate? viralcontagion.blog/2018/07/25/why… 3 weeks ago
- @leahkomen1 I wouldn't put you through that again :-) 1 month ago
- Someone on Sky this morning saying Trump protesters interfering with US politics. Well well, more reasons to turn u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @karppi Cheers! @karppi 1 month ago
- Affect and Social Media book published today! viralcontagion.blog/2018/07/12/aff… https://t.co/pdeulFGnAX 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Deborah Gardner and Jane Millar
This short piece features in a book produced as part of the Conway Actants exhibit by Deborah Gardner and Jane Millar at Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, London earlier this year – a ‘a unique, visual art project which directly responds to Conway Hall’s spaces, ethos, activities and archive.’ https://conwayhall.org.uk/event/conway-actants/. It’s adapted from a talk at a Club Critical Theory event at the Exhibit.
It also lightly engages with some of ideas developed in the forthcoming book The Assemblage Brain: Sense making in Neuroculture (Minnesota University Press) due early next year.