- Visit to Paris April 23rd
- Registration opens 1st April for #SSASS: ANIMATIONS AND PROVOCATIONS Society for the Study of Affect Summer School
- Silvertown Sessions on Community Wealth Building, 9th May 2019 – programme update
- Neuroliberalism in Action
- Call for Contributors to Workshop on Community Wealth Building
- Video from Transmediale 2019, Berlin
- Gadget Consciousness: Collective Thought, Will and Action in the Age of Social Media
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Crowd
Luciana Parisi and Tiziana Terranova’s Interview on “Crowd, Power and Post-democracy in the 21st Century
There is a translated double interview with Luciana Parisi and Tiziana Terranova on Rizomatika. The interview is also available and sharable in PDF format. Previous interviews were held with: Parikka, Newman, Sampson, Choat, Toscano e Berti; and in Italian: Parikka, Newman, … Continue reading
Another interview in the series on Crowd, Power and Post-democracy in the 21st Century from ObsoleteCapitalism & Rizomatika! After last week’s interview with Saul Newman, here’s Tony Sampson’s interview.
Crowd, Power and Post-democracy in the 21st Century. Interviews on digital populism and recent European political phenomena. “Rural fascism and city or neighborhood fascism, youth fascism and war veteran’s fascism, fascism of the Left and fascism of the Right, fascism … Continue reading