- Affect and Social Media book published today!
- Venue for A&SM#4
- Affect and Social Media#4 cfp deadline 15th Sept 2018
- A&SM#4: Addicting Theme
- Internet Addiction watch “Are We All Addicts Now? Video
- Keynote panel confirmed for A&SM#4
- Call for Papers for A&SM#4: Notifications from the Technological Nonconscious
- @leahkomen1 I wouldn't put you through that again :-) 1 week ago
- Someone on Sky this morning saying Trump protesters interfering with US politics. Well well, more reasons to turn u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @karppi Cheers! @karppi 1 week ago
- Affect and Social Media book published today! viralcontagion.blog/2018/07/12/aff… https://t.co/pdeulFGnAX 1 week ago
- Facebook fined loose change ffs! theguardian.com/technology/201… 1 week ago
- RT @joseph_crook: @DrSharonNG talking about nutritional inequalities. The current public discourse is laying the blame for childhood obesit… 2 weeks ago
- Great talks and North Woolwich is the home of food cultures! twitter.com/theculturaleng… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: club critical theory
Here’s some more images from the Club Critical Theory Food Cultures Event on June 10th at Focal Point Gallery in Southend. If you want more food and a chance to talk to us about the Southend food plan come along … Continue reading
This short piece features in a book produced as part of the Conway Actants exhibit by Deborah Gardner and Jane Millar at Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, London earlier this year – a ‘a unique, visual art project which directly responds to Conway Hall’s spaces, ethos, activities and archive.’ https://conwayhall.org.uk/event/conway-actants/. It’s adapted from a talk at a Club Critical Theory event at the Exhibit.
It also lightly engages with some of ideas developed in the forthcoming book The Assemblage Brain: Sense making in Neuroculture (Minnesota University Press) due early next year.
Great turn out last night. One of the best debates so far I think. Certainly heated at times The fact that we were still there when the pub closed…. Thanks to all of you (old and new faces) who managed … Continue reading
If you’re in the UK why not spend this Bank Holiday weekend in UKIP-on-Sea? The showman has been in town… Pulling in the desiring crowds WTF! Well, we’re hoping that an alternative voice in Essex can be heard amid the din of … Continue reading
UKIP were back in force on Canvey Island on Saturday – posters everywhere… black shirts on the high street. Perhaps a good time to recall these words… “The major enemy, the strategic adversary is fascism. And not only historical fascism, … Continue reading
Pleased to confirm that Jeremy Gilbert (Common Ground) will be our special guest speaker at this event…