- A&SM#5/CfP Closed/Registration Open
- A&SM#5 CfP deadline fast approaching
- Call for papers and artwork deadline to A&SM#5/Sensorium Fri 21st Feb
- A&SM#5 Sensorium Song
- Keynotes confirmed for A&SM#5 – and a Sensorium Song is on its way!
- A&SM#5 call for paper, artwork and two confirmed keynotes
- A&SM#5 cfp
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Christian Borch
From Multitude to Crowds in Social Movements – publics, gatherings, networks and media in the 21th century – Lisbon
Working with Jairo Lugo-Ocandu (currently based at Sheffield University) on a virality/news related paper ( “Start Spreading the News: Crowds, Publics and Social Media Contagion”). Hopefully part of a bigger project with Jairo. Taking the paper to From Multitude to … Continue reading →