- A&SM#5 CfP deadline fast approaching
- Call for papers and artwork deadline to A&SM#5/Sensorium Fri 21st Feb
- A&SM#5 Sensorium Song
- Keynotes confirmed for A&SM#5 – and a Sensorium Song is on its way!
- A&SM#5 call for paper, artwork and two confirmed keynotes
- A&SM#5 cfp
- A&SM#5>More-Than>June 25-26th 2020
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Are We All Addicts Now?
This topic has been getting a lot of TV/Press coverage here in the UK. Here’s a video of a symposium discussing artistic resistance, critical theory strategies to ‘internet addiction’ and the book Are We All Addicts Now? Convened at Central … Continue reading
I have a chapter in this book (co-edited by Vanessa Bartlett & Henrietta Bowden-Jones) called ‘Tap My Head and Mike My Brain’: Neuromarketing and Digital Addiction – a nod (endnote) goes to Jussi Parikka’s Pynchon reference in his review of … Continue reading
“Tap My Head and Mike My Brain: Neuromarketing and Addiction” Talk at Central Saint Martins in early Nov
Very pleased to confirm that I’ll be speaking at Central Saint Martins (University of the Arts, London) in early November (date tbc) at a special public symposium to discuss a new book called Are We All Addicts Now? (Liverpool University … Continue reading